Sunday 25 March 2012

Insightful....

Following our campus session on the 22.03.2012, whereby 'Professional Networks' were the topic of discussion, I was lucky enough to have a very insightful conversation with Alan Durrant himself. Throughout the corse of this program so far, I have found it an increasing challenge to fully identify my practice. I was beginning to find this an issue, as I felt my work was sounding vague and without focus, and therefore suffering as a result. Alan, however, reassured me that this was not the case. He opened up the obstacle of 'understanding'. However broad my profession my be, the key that knowledge and comprehension, regarding yourself, can provide, was fundamental in really being able to 'get my teeth' into each aspect that this course was able to offer. Withe regards to my 'Professional Networks' he showed me how I could separate each aspect of 'me' to really reap the benefits this technique has to offer. I now feel more confident in the direction that I am heading and what I am able to achieve, as long as I remain sure of myself. In light of this below I have also posted my spotlight link to provide a further insight into myself:

http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/6575-7863-4570

No comments:

Post a Comment