Monday 13 May 2013

My Artefact...

I really struggled with best representing my inquiry in the artefact form. Getting the balance between a reflective and informational source together with it still being an extension of my inquiry was something I found to be a real challenge. This was because I explored vast areas which came to be of a personal experience to be shared with others for advice. I finally compiled a 'progress portfolio', depicting my journey in emails, applications, showreel and evidence of networking. Unfortunately I am unable to upload the entire project due to copyright and confidentiality reasons via public and internet access, but here is an example of the document:



2 comments:

  1. This is great. I am aware that it is such a difficult transition to make. Any insight that you have will be appreciated by so many. Also great tool for you to look back and see what works so you can continue to develop.

    Congratulations

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simone,

    I think your journey throughout the BAPP course offers a really interesting case study whereby the course has offered you opportunities to progress your career. Dissecting your professional practice by questioning your knowledge and experience has led you to recognise and focus on your career objective.
    The portfolio provides the reader with an insight to your journey which, as Ahmet says, will be useful to others wanting to make a similar transition.
    It also provides the reader with a sense of your ambition and determination within your professional practice. Well done Simone. How do you feel about the whole BAPP experience now? Was it a journey worth pursuing?
    Best Wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete