Friday 27 January 2012

Starting to get the hang of this...?!

8560BW8560868386708564

Portfolio, a set on Flickr.

I'm not sure this is completely correct, but I have started to use and upload images to Flickr, using their program, I guess to promote yourself via image and video media.
These were my first portfolio shots, taken in 2011. I'm sure all you performers are completely familiar with the nerves and possibly slightly uncomfortable nature of first presenting and indulging yourself in front of camera.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated, more so on if I have applied the correct technique and uploaded accurately - still finding my feet with all this...

2 comments:

  1. Simone, welcome to the world of blogging. I love that you haven't just got a link and that the thumbnails of the photos are on you actual blog page. It gives you a taster of the photos straight away and from a selling point of view, you are more likely to want to look further. How did you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ahmet. If I'm honest I can't completely remember how I managed this, I think if you select the pictures that you want into the 'set' icon then when you 'share' them on your blog they appear like this. Just have a little play around. I've noticed on other peoples blogs that they have achieved a kind of slideshow affect, If you find out how to do this let me know?!

    ReplyDelete