Wednesday 25 January 2012

Me...!!

In addition to posting my initial thoughts and impressions, detailing what I feel this course is to entail. I also feel it beneficial to post a little about me.
My training began at the age of 8, where I was accepted onto the Royal Ballet Schools associate program. Throughout my child and teen years I trained intensely with both them, and the Central School of Ballet, shaping me into what I felt was the best classical dancer I could be. During my time at both these schools I had many performance opportunities, as well as some more unconventional experiences, for example; I modeled for dance direct, and became part of a short film for 'Amerillo' film company. My passion for performance and its variety only grew from here, which is why I decided I wanted to become a more 'well rounded' performer, and took up my final 3 years of professional training at Laine Theatre Arts. Since graduating in July 2011, I have been part of many corporate events, but have found myself falling more so into the 'acting field', which is all very new and exciting for me. I hope to develop both me and my career whilst studying this course, fingers crossed hey....

No comments:

Post a Comment